Healing

We are truly honored that you shared your need for healing with us and allowed us to pray with you. We have continued to intercede on your behalf, trusting God for your complete recovery. If you have seen improvement in your health, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still experiencing sickness, please update us with a new request so we can persist in prayer with you. Remember, we are standing in agreement with you for your healing, believing that God is faithful and that His will is for you to be well. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your healing in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I would like to ask for prayer please. I'm not feeling well and didn't get good sleep last night. I'm feeling down today. I had things I needed to do but unfortunately don't feel like going anywhere. If you would please pray with me for restorative sleep and healing that would be wonderful. I...
Replies
13
Views
297
I'd like to ask for prayer please. I'm feeling really sick tonight. Your prayers always help so much. I so appreciate it. Asking in Jesus precious name.
Replies
17
Views
235
Can you all please pray for me? I've got diabetes and had been consuming a lot of sugar. I'm really feeling sick again tonight, like really bad. I'm not eating any sugar but could really use prayer. Please pray in Jesus' name. Thank you so much.
Replies
17
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom