Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your healing and journey. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer against gastric issues, acidity, pain, motion sickness. We have been praying for your safe travel. We will cover you in prayer so that Jesus protects you and you can reach your destination without any problem. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If you are still experiencing these issues, please post them again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son. We are praying for your faith to be strengthened and for your healing and safe travels in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Stomach problem. Has loose motion and gastric and stomach pain. Pls pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
150
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. I have little bit stomach problem. A little loose motion. I've drank ORS. Pray request for my stomach loose motion to stop. What why I eat goes out. Pray for me! And also pray for our cook Brother ### for his left middle finger healing. Due to nail infection it was...
Replies
13
Views
73
I have loose motion still not stopped. And gastric too. Pls pray request for my loose motion to stop. It's midnight now. I'm staying awake instead of sleeping. Bcoz of loose motion. Doesn't let me sleep every time I wake up. Pls pray for me bro and sister in Christ Jesus. Let this loose motion...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom