We continue to lift up your son ### and his shoulder healing, as well as your daughter's health, before the Lord. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If their healing has been manifested, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If you are still waiting for their complete healing, please post an update as a new request and allow us to continue interceding for you. May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your strength and trust in the Lord during this time, knowing that He hears our prayers and acts according to His will and timing. We stand with you in faith, believing for their complete healing and restoration.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
139
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
288
Please pray for my son with his shoulder and rotor cuff healing. He injured it at work and now is on workman's comp. He is taking care of his medical bills but his workman's comp has stopped. He can't work and needs his benefits to live on. Please pray for all things to go good with his healing...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom