Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for reconciliation between my two ###. Pray against pride, unforgivness , confusion, bitterness and twisting of words/actionsPray for inner healing, deliverance and a realignment
Replies
11
Views
194
Lord I am done I can not take it anymore the ringing in the ears are drivng me nuts and the anxiety I do not know what to do Lord just what it to go away Lord take me know I cant take it anymore help me...help Lord I have tried to get rid of the ringing anxiety is bad take meds right know they...
Replies
11
Views
68
I was raised in a very abusive house, and currently left the country have very low contact with my family and even friends back home because the community is small and connected and I need to heal. I am praying the Lord will heal my heart and give me the strength to forgive them and let go of...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,030
Messages
16,794,548
Members
649,594
Latest member
Celeamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom