Healing

I'm requesting prayer for myself and for healing that God will touch me from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet he knows what's going on I don't want to say it out loud because I don't want to claim it I'm nervous that I'm scared and I just pray and God will touch me amen.
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord draw near to you and surround you with His loving presence in the days ahead. His grace, peace, and strength to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
188
Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul, spirit and my painful feet. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet Amen!
Replies
10
Views
195
I pray Lord you keep my body and on my organs and my body parts healthy. Let me have no infection or no bacteria or any badness in my body heavenly Father the Lord Jesus Christ. Please cover me with the blood of Jesus on top of my head to the bottom of my feet let the holy spirit always be with...
Replies
14
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom