She had another of her BPD states last night. They are associated with strong sensory hypersensitivity and my touch hurt her. Even a very slight touch felt heavy and hurt her. This was frightening to me and her alike. She usually enjoys my touch and likes it. Father God please let there be healing and help for her symptoms and disorder. I know and fully believe you can heal her. In Jesus name and blood I bind, rebuke and cast out all spirits and demons that might be associated with BPD or that might try to break us apart. Enemy has no power over us or me for Jesus is bigger and his blood is enough. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
I pray to my God, my Baba that he sends healing and love and light!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends please continue to pray for my mum's chesty cold to go. Please Lord heal her fully and quickly. Lift all symptoms and help her. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
115
Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, heart and blood pressure issues, gastrointest chronic diseases. Pray for my old mom ### - she lost her husband last year and she doesnt see any reason to live. Always saying that she is burden, calling us in panic when she is alone. Lord please find the best...
Replies
6
Views
112
1. Please pray for my mother; she needs prayer for her body. She has slight dementia and to say she has not had a good day. She needs prayer. Please pray that she can get back to church. She has a cough; she needs a touch. Please pray for her. 2. I need prayer. I am hurt that my pastor has not...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom