Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
128
I like to ask for prayers for my daughter. She has never had regular periods since it came. She is now 22 and recent blood tests point to mild PCOS. Doc has given her medication to bring on her period as it has not come since Feb this year (###) and some supplements (###) to regulate her...
Replies
8
Views
164
Pray for me and my two daughters. ###, ### and ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. ###’s alive but has chosen an alternative lifestyle. I believe he’s using drugs. I was devastated. I drank too much alcohol. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing...
Replies
10
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom