God, I pray for ###’s husband - that You work a miracle on his current symptoms just like You did for him 5 years ago. You are an awesome God, and You said in Matthew 7:7-8 that anything we ask for we shall receive. In faith, I pray that you answer our prayers for ###’s husband. In only Jesus name we pray - Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my beloved cat who has fluid in her lungs and a bleeding nose. Please pray for her. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
172
Please pray for my wife who is suffering from high blood pressure and headachs.. Please pray that she will receive healing. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
207
Runny nose every time why I don't know. I'm not having cough Cold. Feels uncomfortable. Pray request for relief and to stop this runny nose disturbance.
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom