Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for complete healing and recovery of our daughter. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
107
Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
203
On ### my very sick and ### daughter was sexually assaulted in her ###'s house by her ###'s older brother. She had left my daughter alone to spite me and her brother came in and while my daughter cried from pain, he assaulted her. It resulted in pregnancy which they tried to hide until a test...
Replies
10
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom