Healing

I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand. May He bless you and may He strengthen you daily. Grace and peace to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters of Christ I humbly ask for your prayers: • For complete healing of my endometrial polyps, and for God to perform a creative miracle to remove them • For restoration of my menstrual cycle — to stop the irregular bleeding and clotting, and return to normal function...
Replies
10
Views
221
I have been dealing with nausea and dizziness over the past few days. I want it to go away. I want healing and restoration. I also suspect that this is because of my menstrual cycle and I pray that it comes tomorrow as it will give me relief. I beg God for healing and for sleep. I pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
176
Today morning after waking up From sleep my right leg was paining. I feel like it mite be sleep strain as mattress was very hard. It pains while lifting my leg and when walking also. What could be this. I was in Home stay till yesterday out of town, back Home today. O need your all prayers for...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom