Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal my ears from ringing loud it is just to much thank you Lord and healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks hearing lose ears ringing loud and healing for my sisters and healing for ### she has brain cancer and for ###...
Replies
13
Views
154
Lord I have a doctor's appointment to day see that everything goes good..I allways get a lot of anxiety before I go..the doctor sent a pill to take before I go to the sppointment Lord please see that I will be good not full of anxiety thank you Lord and the rest of the day will be good and...
Replies
10
Views
230
Lord I totally give up about ### he is my twin flame knew him from a past life I just can not take it anymore enough is enough I tried and tried but get nothing from the realship I am done I give it all to you Lord it is just to emotionally hard for me to deal with it anymore I have said this...
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom