Healing

By Jesus' stripes, you and your son are healed. I declare total healing upon you and your son in Jesus mighty name. amen
 
[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord need healing and peace today going to my dentist appointment I get anxiety and fear please give me peace and healing and that I get my meds from my dr for anxiety too love you Lord thank you
Replies
13
Views
86
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. I have little bit stomach problem. A little loose motion. I've drank ORS. Pray request for my stomach loose motion to stop. What why I eat goes out. Pray for me! And also pray for our cook Brother ### for his left middle finger healing. Due to nail infection it was...
Replies
13
Views
77
Please pray for me that blood toilet will stop and also need healing it seems like my body is going down am slimming. need miracle of healing to grow instead of dying. please pray for me God bless you
Replies
11
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom