Healing

Ali

Humble Prayer Partner
This is my last request for healing for injured shoulder swollen feet legs I can't go on please help me###
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

90 Minutes in Heaven is a good movie you could watch
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son with his shoulder and rotor cuff healing. He injured it at work and now is on workman's comp. He is taking care of his medical bills but his workman's comp has stopped. He can't work and needs his benefits to live on. Please pray for all things to go good with his healing...
Replies
10
Views
154
Our Cook. ### has swollen finger in his left middle finger Cos of nail infection. Dr has given him medicine tablet. Not seeing much improvement. It's been More than one week I think. Pray request for his finger infection healing and swollen finger to be healed soon. Can't stay away from water...
Replies
13
Views
115
Bro n sis in Christ Jesus. I have little bit stomach problem. A little loose motion. I've drank ORS. Pray request for my stomach loose motion to stop. What why I eat goes out. Pray for me! And also pray for our cook Brother ### for his left middle finger healing. Due to nail infection it was...
Replies
13
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom