Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Since a year I have having right shoulder pain radiating to the arm. It got worse 2 weeks ago and again a week ago I hurt myself with my car running over a foot path. It real had shoulder impingement. Just applying pain gel and taking paracetamols. In general I am not feeling well with body...
Replies
Views
Pray that God will send his healing angels come into my home and heal my neck and shoulder which was hurt by the chiropractor whom I saw on last Saturday. Pray that no more pin, needle and burning feeling to my left hand, fingers, left shoulder and chest. Pray that God will put my cervical...
Replies
Views
Healing on shoulder injury rotator cuff and we’re tired of all this race discrimination and persecution lord help us
Replies
Views
Healing for prostate, neck, knees and shoulders
Replies
Views
God heals me from the hurt done by the Dr whom I hv seen yesterday. Pray that my neck, chest spine, shoulder and scapular will return to correct alignment. No more snapping shoulder and scapular when turning my neck to the left side. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom