Healing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I speak life to healing in my body mind soul prayers favor now no more itching bugs biting me tormentors now I speak life to healing from all destruction witchcraft blocking hindering spirits people curses now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour into existence 100 fold.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence i exist greatly my mom my 3 offspring’s our pets exist greatly in peace healing in my feet my moms my 3Offsprings our pets no pain no sorrow our feet spiritual healing and physically healing as needed in our lives greatly ..Life greatlyyy my life is blessed forever ..I...
Replies
10
Views
71
LIFE IN MYSELF MY MOM MY3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS R HEALED GREATLYYY HEALING ❤️‍🩹 AS MUCH AS NEEDED FOR US TO B JUST FINE GREATLYY WE HAVE OUR PRIVACY GODS WILL GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I GREATLY CAN PRAY AGAIN NORMALLY IN MY MIND FOR NOW ON..GREATLY THANK YOU GOD...
Replies
11
Views
205
I speak create command claim decree demand declare Into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY I recieve my healing Thank you Jesus I get my healing GREATLY thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom