Healing

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am a mess feeling not well mentally Lord we are going to fly on a plane next week going to ### and I am feeling anxiety fear scared help me Lord I did not used to feel that way Lord but I am older Lord and I do not hear very well anymore I got a device finally to hear better..but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
156
Lord help me I am a mess Lord I feel so full of anxiety depression hearing is real bad Lord I am trying Lord but I really need you Lord I donot feel sorry for myself I just what to feel better mentally healthy help Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along us going...
Replies
13
Views
166
Lord please heal my ears from ringing loud it is just to much thank you Lord and healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks hearing lose ears ringing loud and healing for my sisters and healing for ### she has brain cancer and for ###...
Replies
13
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom