Healing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have energy, my personality healed, funny, outgoing, happy, joy, no more tears, fatigue, tiredness. I'm healed in my life, every area now. Favor, beauty, restoration, finances, name healed, car healed, friends in ### life, husband, marriage, signed papers. God has given me, planned for me now. I speak life to my prayers being answered now Dan.10:12:13 x7x7x7 send Holy Angels, angelic army to war and win against any spirit assigned to block my prayers from being answered and people using evil, jealousy, envious witchcraft blocking my way now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute, every moment, every hour.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MYSELF MY MOM MY3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS R HEALED GREATLYYY HEALING ❤️‍🩹 AS MUCH AS NEEDED FOR US TO B JUST FINE GREATLYY WE HAVE OUR PRIVACY GODS WILL GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I GREATLY CAN PRAY AGAIN NORMALLY IN MY MIND FOR NOW ON..GREATLY THANK YOU GOD...
Replies
11
Views
210
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
11
Views
179
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole, restored and delivered in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom