HEALING

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE God heal my sister of her fever and of what ever is causing the fever. Get her to follow her doctor's orders and see her doctor if required and to be guided to the best doctor, accurate tests and correct advice and diagnosis. PLEASE remove her fever and illness NOW and get her to take her...
Replies
12
Views
163
. A shop staff of ours. ### name. He's not feeling well since week. Not wanting to eat. Not feeling taste of food in his mouth. Weakness. Cough. Cold. Fever. Headache. Dizzy this are his health problem this day's. Not able to go for work. Only staying at home. Cos of unwell. We're also taking...
Replies
11
Views
427
I'm feeling feverish. My head hurts on one side, my eyes are irritating and teary. Last time I had a fever like this, I fainted a few times and the pain was unbearable and I wasn't able to do anything for over a week. I have some important events I must attend day after tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
14
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom