Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus,
I repent on my sins, thank you for forgiving me, please cleanse my whole body and mind and soul with your blood and flesh and cast out any infection, bugs, viruses, cold, bacteria out of my body, quickly heal my sore throat, so it is not so sore any more, take away this tight feeling in my chest and quickly and speedily and thoroughly restore me back to feeling and being amazing well, Amen

Thank you for my new friendship with ###, but protect me in every way that I don't start a friendship that will make my life more difficult, I pray for her 2 sons will stop taking drugs, forgive them...let your purpose be exposed to me what I am to ###, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my left leg, it is swollen and sore. Please pray that any blood clots would disappear and the swelling completely goes away. Also need pray for divine health. Thank you!
Replies
12
Views
158
I unfortunately caught a terrible case of Bronchitis last weekend, and have been very ill this past week. In the Hospital Tuesday with a fever that wouldn't go away, trouble swallowing, sore throat and chest, so much phlegm, etc. I've been put on 2 different puffers and on Antibiotics, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom