Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Hello to everyone in the group I’m in need of urgent fervent prayer. I want to restore my relationship with Christ as I’m in a serious spiritual warfare battle and have been under attack for weeks. I also need physical and emotional healing as I’m suffering in multiple areas. This has affected...
I need God’s forgiveness. I need God’s physical healing. My husband disappeared. On purpose. We hired a private investigator. I drank myself into brain damage and public humiliation. My daughters are ashamed of me. My only sibling hates me. Won’t see me. She put up surveillance cameras inside my...