Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

samjam

Disciple of Prayer
I need a physical healing, having a lot of pain in back & legs.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot of pain internally and need healing. Please also pray God’s Grace and Mercy on my
Replies
9
Views
149
Hello to everyone in the group I’m in need of urgent fervent prayer. I want to restore my relationship with Christ as I’m in a serious spiritual warfare battle and have been under attack for weeks. I also need physical and emotional healing as I’m suffering in multiple areas. This has affected...
Replies
10
Views
188
I need God’s forgiveness. I need God’s physical healing. My husband disappeared. On purpose. We hired a private investigator. I drank myself into brain damage and public humiliation. My daughters are ashamed of me. My only sibling hates me. Won’t see me. She put up surveillance cameras inside my...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom