Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Leola ###, ###, had heart attack and wry uncomfortable and hurting. Please pray for her and loved ones worried with health problems of their own. Also for healing and salvation for the ###, ###, and ### families. And their battles with addiction. Please pray for the children.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is currently in the ER ward of a public hospital where there are literally hundreds of people cramped in a space. She has ### and she needs ###. Please please pray for her complete healing. Please also pray that she can be moved to a proper and comfortable ward today. The ER is really...
Replies
12
Views
413
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
548
Please pray that God will hear and answer my desperate cries and pleas for my cat ###. They think she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She was doing OK all day until just now. She is walking around restless and looks like she is in pain and very uncomfortable. My Vets office is closed...
Replies
11
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom