I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
I developed shingles (skin rash and bumps) in my upper body and neck due to stress. It's been a week (beginning stage) and it may take a month or longer to heal, please pray for fast recovery without complications and for my mental well-being during this, it's depressing. God bless you and thank...
I ask humbly, please, for serious prayer over my physical appearance, look, health, and healing over my mouth and teeth. I was shot in the face and was damaged heavily that I not only lost teeth but part of my gums. I've been through surgeries to get some reconstruction and plastic surgery done...
My friend is having stomach issues and having surgery, please help her through this and have a speedy recovery. ### trust in the Lord to keep you safe.