Healing prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. She's having a colonoscopy tomorrow and we need good news. Please pray for total healing &;restoration. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
114
I’d like to ask for a continued prayers over my health. There are several things going on, but I would explicitly like prayer for my eyes. I come into agreement with everyone praying for me, that my entire body had to tell will be healed and be in perfect working order. May I receive healing...
Replies
10
Views
166
I overdid activity outdoors today in the heat. Am chilled now and asking for your kind prayers to overcome ### and health restoration. Thank you am resting in Jesus Amen
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom