Healing please

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for healing—both in mind and body. It has been on our hearts to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring comfort, restoration, and the peace that surpasses all understanding. We continue to pray that you would feel His presence tangibly and experience His healing touch in ways that only He can provide.

If God has already moved in your situation and answered this prayer, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory. If you’re still waiting and longing for His healing, we encourage you to post this request again—we will gladly keep interceding on your behalf, trusting in His perfect timing and will.

May the Lord draw near to you, strengthen your faith, and fill you with hope as you seek Him. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the dental and jaw pain I'm having is healed, and its root cause. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
12
Views
198
Heavenly Father I came to you asking for healing for my ### and my ### to get healed. That both of them get better, that his cough dissapers on both completely, and that my ### and his ### get reconciled, and have a good relationship once again. That all of us can become a family again. I...
Replies
10
Views
200
Hello and thank you for praying! My regular chiropractor was out of the office and the substitute did his best but now I'm struggling to walk as I can feel my hip not right, it's wrong and I'm very concerned. I have to wait until next week to go back. I ask for healing in my hip bones. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom