Healing on my left leg, I had ...

Xenuwe

Disciple of Prayer
Healing on my left leg, I had strick 2018 may Promotion for my husband and brother God pls open doors of contract for ### and make him to rise again
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left leg because I don’t know what is going on.
Replies
10
Views
388
I don't know what is going on with my whole left leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,206
Messages
16,820,155
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom