Healing of the wound

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wound - hand - between two fingers - to be healed quickly so that I can normally wash myself and dishes. It prolongs my preparation for work and I must get up very early. Also no irritation, inflammation, complication, unease or pain in the name of Jesus. I cut myself on a broken glass jar.
Replies
6
Views
240
Please pray for my brother ### got hurt on his knees and leg few days back an auto driver hitted him from back while going on his activa. He is taking treatment for the wound but still it is getting filled with puss. Pray for him to recover soon from this wound. In jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
206
God revealed to me that there soul wound of my past that needs healing asap. That gives the devil legal rights to my life! Please pray with me to get healing and rip the root of bitterness from my heart. I cannot do this alone and oh yes I have anointed myself with oil and am fasting. I just...
Replies
12
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom