Healing of relationship and second chances God’s will

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All powerful and merciful Father, I approach your throne of mercy with a remorseful and repentant heart asking for restoration of our my love life/relationship with ###. Lord, I acknowledge my contribution and mistakes that contributed to the current split and I hereby ask me to forgive me and...
Replies
11
Views
386
I pray that God will grant me and ### a second chance, to help us to find a safe place to live, to protect ### from ###'s abuse and to bless us with an income to support us. Also to heal us from our meth addiction and help us to be better people so we can provide better for our children.
Replies
4
Views
209
Hi everyone I posted a little while ago about needing prayer for healing in me and my boyfriend’s relationship. I wanted to update you and tell you that I’ve definitely seen the healing happening and feel it as well. Our love has been coming out more and we actually are going to young adults...
Replies
7
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom