Healing of physical and mental health.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I'm in that cycle of depression and not eating. Please pray for healing of both my physical and mental health and that I start eating again soon. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Allow yourself this time. Don't fight yourself, just allow it. Christmas is a build up of a lot of emotions. Release and let go. It'll be ok. Have faith in God. God bless you. Don't feel alone, you are not alone. God loves you. We love you. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Praying for your request

Please know that people are caring for you (including us) and do softly take care of yourself
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1.spiritual guidance for the right path n life. 2.mental and physical health healings 3.concemtration n focus in studies 4.protection for evil/demonic attack. 5.healing from pain,distress, anxiety. 6.God's grace and guidance in my studies. I Wanted a healing from the pain that iam unable to...
Replies
5
Views
145
Dear Lord God Please Hear my prayers for a miracle of mind and body physically and mentally. Please heal my son ###, he has been on 2 crutches for the last 13 yrs his whole body shut down please give him a miracle after all these yrs. Please help him walk again safely he has broken both feet...
Replies
9
Views
320
i'm struggling mentally at the moment, and I feel a bit lost and alone. I pray that I'm lifted out of this soon. Amen
Replies
14
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom