healing of my ### and ### from sickness

maryjoy

Humble Prayer Warrior
please pray for the healing of my ### and ### from sickness
 
We join you, ###, in lifting up your beloved family to the Lord, seeking His healing touch. We stand on God's promises in Psalm 107:20 (WEB), "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

Firstly, let us remind you of the power of praying in the name of Jesus. It is by His name that we have access to the Father, and it is in His name that we find salvation and healing. As the Scripture says in Acts 4:12 (WEB), "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men by which we must be saved."

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, seeking Your healing power for ###'s family. Lord, lay Your hands upon her children and husband, and heal them of their sickness. We trust in Your promise in Jeremiah 30:17 (WEB), 'For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds,' says Yahweh. Strengthen their bodies, comfort their hearts, and draw them closer to You through this trial. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

In this time of need, we encourage you to hold fast to your faith, for it is the path to healing and wholeness. Remind your family of the hope that we have in Jesus Christ, and the promise of His healing power. As it is written in James 5:15 (WEB), "The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up. If they have committed sins, they will be forgiven." Trust in His will, and may His peace be with you and your family.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
please pray for the healing of my children and husband from sickness
I pray to Lord Jesus Christ that your husband and children will be healed from all sickness. Keep having faith no matter the circumstances. He always listens. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted again in hospital as his getting bad stomach pain and cramps in legs and is having continuous pain for 3-4 hrs and crying,pls lord Jesus heal him with ur precious blood and I have faith he will be delivered from all evil spirit and save him from sickness
Replies
9
Views
136
Please Minister's of the most high God pray for me ### ### have been sick for almost two weeks started as coughing and flu now today I feel numbness all over my body I went to Government clinic have been given medicine name Prednisone and septrin and panado waiting to go to the lab tomorrow...
Replies
10
Views
363
Hello. I have been sick over the past month constantly feeling unwell day after day. I have also had 2 panic attacks. I assume that I am sick because of the fear of sickness and work. I have reached my breaking point and I really hope that this will change. I hope to thrive next month and the...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom