Healing of family hatred

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

More and more seeing this pattern...the news hypes up the narrative that Israel is committing genocide against the "poor Palestinians"(for trying to defend their own land)and the populace who dont think but fall for the propaganda,start picking up on it and you see protests and from whole...
Replies
10
Views
81
My cousins are always judging me. Looking down on me because they have more money and better job. Hes angry with me because I recorded a song mentioning God. He heard it and keeps making fun of me and treating me unjustly. .
Replies
11
Views
31
Please pray for me. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol after my husband ### ### ghosted us. Me. ### married his girlfriend in ###. My sibling hired a private investigator. I am ashamed of myself and the embarrassment and pain I caused my family and my two beautiful...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom