Healing Of ### And Restoration Of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanna r

Account Closed
I have a son whose name is ###. My son was diagnosed with autism at age ###. He is now ###. He is non-verbal and is diagnosed severe. This has been very hard for all of us as a family. My son is my life, I live and breathe for him. He's also had ### seizures and that has been the scariest thing to go through. Me and his dad separated last year after being together for ### yrs. He doesn't like to associate our separation with our son's autism but deep down I know it made a difference. We grew apart the last year we were together. We hardly did things as a family because taking our son out to places has always been a challenge. I please ask you say a prayer for us as a family. I still love him and want us to form a family and hopefully this time around for it to be blessed in matrimony. I have been praying and recently he was letting me know he missed us. He suddenly stopped and went back to acting like he is doing fine without us. I found out there's someone in his life but according to his family she is no good for him, and that she is using him. Please pray he finds it in his heart to do the right thing and come back, and for this other woman to leave his life. Thank you.
 
I pray that God will assist your ### and bless and comfort you, and that He will do whatever is best for you and your family. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
may God bless u and bless ur family. may God removes ur all worries and problems. amen
 
May His presence be with you and the family.

As servants of the most high God we bind and arrest all negativeness and command all forces of darkness to leave this family in the mighty and matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank YOU. Thank You for letting me see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name according to God’s perfect will. God knows what is best for HIS children. God loves each and everyone of us. Be Encouraged. God is in control. God takes care of what belongs to HIM!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or speaking word curse upon me and my family. Lord You see her instigation to cause chaos and satisfaction she gets from dividing, judging and corrupting my family...
Replies
13
Views
173
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or speaking word curse upon me and my family. Lord You see her instigation to cause chaos and satisfaction she gets from dividing, judging and corrupting my family...
Replies
10
Views
101
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day at work today. I pray that she will be grateful and thankfuly for har jobs and her supportive family. Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother swiftly, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life or...
Replies
10
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom