Healing Of A Relationship...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Summer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Summer

Guest
Lord, please hear my prayer. I am feeling sad, mad, insecure, anxious, worried, and confused. I can't function - I can't eat or sleep. It has only been since Sunday since we went on a "break." meaning we are still together but not talking that much and not seeing each other at all. He called last night to only make small talk. The phone call ended by me not knowing when the next time we will talk next and when he will be ready again.

Please, Lord, heal this relationship. I am asking for a miracle. Please bless us both we love and forgiveness and understanding.

I lift him up to you at this time, Dear Lord. Please bless him with a humble heart and allow him to realize what our relationship really is. I ask in Your name to lead him away from all temptation and protect him from all evil that comes his way. Please help him forgive me for all that I have done, but let him also come to senses with his heart. Lord, please work in his heart.

Lord, help me pull myself back together. Bless me with strength and help me to be brave. Help me take this time to focus on myself. Please remove all worries and anxieties that I am having at this time. Help me to be patient and understanding. Bless me with my knowledge of self-worth.

Lord, I know only time and prayer can heal all. This is a very hard time for me. I feel so confused. Thank you so much for taking this situation in Your hands and healing this relationship and allowing it to start over again. I love you and trust in you.

In Jesus' name,

Amen
 
Jesus I join in prayer to comfort and guide and make ### happy and feel secure and know that You Jesus and will guide her and everything will work out for her. Thank you Jesus for we know because You Jesus lives within side of us that we can face anything we need to face. amen amen
 
Almighty and everlasting God, the comfort of the sad, the strength of those who suffer, let the prayers of your children who cry out of any tribulation come to you. To every soul that is distressed, grant mercy, grant relief, grant refreshment, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My Sister In Christ,

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To All The Single Christian Women You Know….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for your needs. May the Lord, our God will send help from heaven to your pleas. Dear God, we lift our burdens to you, knowing that in You all things are possible. Please will it Lord, there will be healing in this relationship. Touch the heart of the concern, and show them the right way. Please we humbly ask of you to grant our request. Thank you dear Lord, praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
188
i’ve recently been struggling with my own thoughts. i wasn’t able to communicate them with people properly and i feel lost and i can’t find my way back to Jesus. i want to be able to feel his peace and comfort. i want to be free from my past and my thoughts. i pray to be able to stop thinking...
Replies
11
Views
184
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom