Healing Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike11

Guest
I pray for my double vision and recent health problems to be gone in the name of Jesus.
 
In Jesus name I lift up this prayer to You O Lord Amen
 
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant ### in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to ###. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body. I ask you to turn his weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord help this person's eye sight to straighten out. Amen.
 
Jesus please heal ### in Your name without testing of our prayers and faith. Make it seem so easy to receive. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am experiencing numerous painful digestive issues including unexplained concerning pain in the groin area. I need God to intervene and restore health to my system and completely heal me regarding these issues. Ask God to touch me and heal me of whatever is causing the groin related pain. Have...
Replies
14
Views
215
my dad ### need healing and also mom and brother ### need healing of ### syndrome. I will praise the Lord: I felt healing in my dried ###. thank you Lord Jesus Christ. help them repent and focus on serving you. give me wisdom and understanding. please reveal your self to me and my family
Replies
8
Views
149
healing salvation for ###, ###, and all ### and healing deliverance from all ### and ###. I plead the Holy Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to this ### and ### and one ###. protect ### from ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
7
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom