Healing In My Finances, ### Marriage And Everything Else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I praise you this day you have made and waking me up this day father thank you for all the things you have done for me and thank you for what you about to do for me in the future God I love you so much....for the last couples nights I have been having bad dreams and I ask you to please protect my mind and my thinking God at times I get weary and tired but I hear that little voice that says wait just a little while longer father God Help me with the situation that I am in need of...my finances, my school and ect....Lord I pray that you will bless me with a good Job after I Graduate next month God....and continue blessing me father God Please heal me in my marriage Please lord God show mercy and forgive my husband Lord God bring your wrath down and correct our marriage Give him peace with his self and with me Remove all things of the devil that is in his life and people and show your works have your way this I ask in Jesus name amen
 
Father,

Please be with this daughter of Yours. Please give her peace... The peace that passes all understanding. Please give her health, strength, wisdom & love. Please also heal & restore her marriage. All things are possible for You.

In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I speak life to my finances, marriage, job, schooling, food stamps, prayers answered, and health
Replies
5
Views
74
  • Locked
Healing in my life in every area finances marriage and my prayers answered fast and easy according to God's will 100 fold into existence 100 fold right now all the way from the spiritual into the physical
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for the healing and restoration of my marriage. Please pray that my husband finds a great job here soon. Also pray that my husband and I are able to purchase our first home together soon. Please continue to pray that I find a good job that pays well and that will work...
Replies
8
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom