Prayer For Finances, Marriage, And School

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisha61326

Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for the healing and restoration of my marriage. Please pray that my husband finds a great job here soon. Also pray that my husband and I are able to purchase our first home together soon. Please continue to pray that I find a good job that pays well and that will work well with my school schedule. Last but not least pray that ### exam on ###. I had to pick that date because I have to pay for the exam and that is the day I get paid.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will meet my need of $###. I know He is able to provide all my needs. Thank you for praying.
Replies
9
Views
132
Hello, I am asking for prayer to be able to catch up on bills and to pay off my debts, thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
173
I am overwhelmed in stress as we are seeking bankruptcy and we are having a hard time getting everything scheduled with the attorney because of her and my work schedule. Also, she may not work with us because we are behind on our house payments. My husband got us in this situation because I had...
Replies
15
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom