Healing from severe ### pain

Word of God says I am the Lord who heals you
God remember ### and let your MIGHTY HAND come on him and HEAL him completely let every pain GO OUT of his body RIGHT NOW I PROCLAIM complete DELIVERANCE to him and let your NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
I'm lifting ### up to God and asking for the healing touch of Jesus. Believing He will answer our prayers. May you both feel the love of Jesus in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Please pray for the complete healing of brother ###, who is suffering from severe back pain.

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. It is important to use authority and office of the king in the spiritual realm. Also, according to Exodus 20:5, it is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

I encourage you to see Testimony here about the way The Lord healed me from such pain in my back by following Apostle ###'s instructions. Thank You Lord
Please share this Testimony with born again Christian in need of healing.
Thank You Lord
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### ### ### i am experiencing strange severe kidneys and waist pains and dizziness in my body please stand with me in prayers i am going to the clinic to visit the doctor for medical checkups to know what is really wrong with me in Jesus Christ name may the Almighty use to...
Replies
10
Views
250
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
208
Please pray for what might be the root of the problem. Im struggling with severe thoughts and complusions/checking and I can’t seem to shake it. Trying but very hard. Thanks for everyones prayers
Replies
13
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom