Healing From Hep C

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachel33
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachel33

Guest
I need a healing in my body, I was diagnosed with ###. Feeling weak in my body.
 
I pray that you will be back in good health and feel stronger. Take it easy! God Bless.
 
Dear God, please hear ### prayer, Amen!
 
Dear Lord!

Help ### and pass your holy spirit onto her. Heal her and be with her.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord please help this person improve their strength. Amen.
 
"Heal her, LORD, and she will be healed;

save her and she will be saved,

for You are the one we praise." (Jer 17:14).

Please restore ### back to health. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that the healing power of Jesus remove Hep C. from the body of ###, restore all energy and awaken all movement in her body. Amen
 
Lord God please heal this woman of

Hep C. Give her strength to carry

on to do your will father. In the

name of Jesus I pray
 
Father,

I ask in agreement for complete healing of this illness. I pray that you will bring her back to perfect health. In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi people of God My name is ###. I live in ###. I am christian. I have Hepatitis C. Today is my CTscan result. Need your prayers. Please do prayer my health and cancer to stop in Jesus Name. Thank you very much.
Replies
13
Views
227
My sister texted me, she was admitted to the emergency department Thursday at her hospital in ###, her heart is working so hard due to the water/liquid retention surrounding her heart. Apparently she has mrsa, MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is a type of staph...
Replies
15
Views
216
Prayer Request Dear Prayer Team, My brother has tested positive for HIV. I understand that medical science does not consider HIV to become negative after infection, but I choose to place my trust in God. Please join me in praying that, by God's mercy and miraculous power, my brother's HIV test...
Replies
12
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom