Healing from COPD, asthma

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your son’s healing from COPD and asthma. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting him before the Lord, asking our Heavenly Father to touch his lungs, remove every trace of inflammation, and cleanse any infection. We have prayed for his immune system to grow stronger, for every breath to come more easily, and for the peace of Christ to guard his heart and mind as he waits on the Lord.

If God has already moved in a mighty way and your son is experiencing relief, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answer has not yet come, please know we are still here; post this need again and we will continue to intercede, trusting that our faithful God hears every cry.

May the Lord bless you both with renewed hope and strength as you keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ our Savior. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
475
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom