Healing from a long term(###yrs)diorea caused by ...

praying that you be healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for my ### has small bowel obstruction syndrome and diarrhea for also ### years or more. Please pray for her healing as well in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My long-term boyfriend with who I thought we were planning a shared future, suddenly and unexpectedly left me. There is so much chaos and confusion in my mind, and no signs he felt differently about the relationship. We had done the pre-marriage course at church and he had implied he was saving...
Replies
11
Views
253
I was abused for so long by a combo of family, workplace abuse, and strangers for over 30 years. It has contributed to anxiety, perfectionism, and a need for approval. I do things in a way because I don’t want God to be mad at me. The “Honor thy Mother and Father” scripture was twisted to make...
Replies
10
Views
280
Been harassed by my father, who abused me when I was a child. After his death, he haunts me and wants me to kill myself, because I told everyone he abused me. Also, "###", "###", "###", and "###" harassed me at my home. And I keep naming those who are abusing me, and infringing on my privacy. I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom