Healing For ### ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tamashanaidoo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamashanaidoo

Guest
Good Day

Please pray for my baby's healing, last week Thursday and Friday really came as a great shock to my husband and I when we were told that our 4-year-old son was born with a hole in his heart, and that he needs surgery. In that doctors' room, I declared that my baby is healed and that he will never go for an operation because Jesus will and has already closed up that hole and healed him. Please stand with me in prayer because I know that ### is healed and that hole is closed because our God is an awesome God and a Miracle worker, and All things are possible. I know that ### ### ### is healed.

AMEN
 
Dear God please heal ###'s son. Please bless this family, Dear Lord. Please make them be Healthy, Wealthy, Wise, Blessed and full of your Holy Spirit. I ask this prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Father, we lift up little ### to you. Father let this child be healed, through your son, Jesus Christ. Let there be no sign of anything being wrong with this child. Father you love the children, and we ask this of you, in the name of Jesus! Father, bless this family, please. I ask this through your son, Jesus Christ, amen
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer requests in Jesus’ name. God is a HEALER. God is in control. Trust HIM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
116
Please keep my sister ### in your prayers as she is going for heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go smoothly and successfully, with no complications. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical team, and that God will give ### strength, peace, and comfort throughout...
Replies
11
Views
176
For ###, a ###-year-old survivor of abuse who is ### weeks pregnant: for her protection, healing, safe delivery, and the health of her baby; for strength to continue her education, justice and accountability for the perpetrator, and for God to provide the financial, medical, emotional, and...
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom