Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardGhana

Prayer Warrior
My ###-month-old daughter ### is down with severe malaria & even struggling to breathe and sleep. Her body temperature is high, you can feel her really suffering. Please agree with us in prayer for the healing touch of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Father God,

I ask for healing over ###. Please touch her with Your hand, give her good health. May all glory and honor go to You, dear God, for Your great compassion over us. It is in the name of Jesus I pray.
 
I will lift u in prayer on this. Keep your faith......Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. 1 Peter 5:7

"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14
 
I pray for healing in the name of the Father, I pray for healing in the name of the Son and I pray for healing in the name of the Holy Spirit. I curse malaria and chase it back to a dry place. This little girl shall live and not die!

I claim whatever belongs to her in good health and by faith I thank you Lord for your healing Power

Amen!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I ask our Lord to heal this child in Jesus' name. Amen
 
i believe that everything will come out good no matter what doctors say remember God has the last word for everything i believe the Lord will heal your daughter just have strong faith
 
Dear Lord I pray for this ###'s full recovery and that you will restore ### to health soon. Please keep ### safe. Amen
 
Yes Lord let your healing touch be upon ###, Lord let your overflowing mercy and love be upon her I Jesus name amen,
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray for complete healing for ###. Heal me oh Lord, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise..Jeremiah 17:14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Children of Almighty God Please may you help me pray for my daughter, by the name ###. She is not feeling very well due to cold & flue. Last night we couldn’t sleep , because her body temperature was so high. Lord, have a Mercy to my beloved daughter ### and heal her in Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
76
Pls pray for my son ### ### year old suffering heavy stomach pain and temperature crying alone not able to sleep.given medicine still not well husband also not well fever.prsy urgently so that Jesus touch both and heal now itself pls pray I believe amen
Replies
12
Views
355
Please pray for ###, who is a ### pound, ### year old, who broke her hip. Praying that a good senior's home that can give her the best care would open up for her. She has had a very hard life, and had a masectomy several months ago. Pray for emotional, mental, physical healing.
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom