Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linda

Guest
Please pray for my husband ###. He is on life support with a fungal infection, failing liver, failing kidneys, he is filling up with fluid, and because of that his blood pressure is low. The fungal infection is not getting any better even with the strongest medication for it. The medication is what is shutting down his kidneys, but is the only thing that may kill this infection. He is able to understand what people are saying, but cannot answer, other than nodding his head or squeezing a hand. He is frightened, you can see it in his eyes. Please pray for total healing for him. He is in a hospital ### miles from home and I have no way to see him. Please pray for total healing. I miss him.
 
Our Father and lord Jesus Christ, we lift ### in your able hands, we fully trust that you will heal him because you died for us. I pray for his wife and family that your amazing grace will be upon them, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
I do pray for ### husband for a complete heal from this illness. I do pray for him in the name of Lord Jesus. Amen. He will cure him. Amen.
 
I am praying for both you and your husband. God is still doing miracles.. I know this because He healed my broken back, during a revival service at our church several years ago. I was in so much pain that I could not even turn over in my bed, my husband would have to physically turn me over.. And God healed me.. I haven't had back pain since that night at revival. I have faith that God will heal your husband. God bless
 
Dear God, please heal ###, I believe in miracles as You have healed my son, in Jesus name, amen
 
Lord we are asking for a miracle and that You lift his body from this sickbed in Jesus name...touch this infection and let the medication work on it speedily...Lord protect his body from shutting down and bring complete healing to his body, mind and spirit..Let them feel Your peace that does pass all understanding and to stand on Your word no matter what they see...provide a ride to ### so she can see her husband and encourage him and help her to feel better. Lord make a way and a miracle in Jesus name...Lord all we can do is believe and ask You to show favor upon this couple in Jesus name...
 
All power and Honour is yours Lord. I command total healing on ###, loose him from his ailing bed, gets of of heal loose him and set him free from seekness. He shall not die for he is a chosen one for God's work. I surrender his life to you my God, have mercy upon his family and in the mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
175
My husband is in hospital with a bad infection of the urinary tract
Replies
9
Views
104
Please pray for my sister ###, to regain her kidney functions and be released from dialysis. Thank all who pray with me for Father God to do what only he can. Let him bless her and totally heal her. Thank You.
Replies
13
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom