Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosie-g

Guest
Dear fellow Christian please help me to pray for my husband, he is suffering from arm and shoulder pain due to an injury. I am worried because he is a smoker, I feel miserable right now for he cannot miss work even though he is in pain. He has to see the Physio tomorrow night I hope it helps to heal him. Thanks and may God bless you all.
 
Please dear Lord help ###'s husband. Please send your healing angels and guardian angels. Please bless and watch over our dear ###. Help to ease her troubled heart o Lord and fill her with your love and light.
 
Thanks for all those who prayed, my husband is getting better, may God bless everyone and I pray that God will see each every prayer situation and meet every prayer needs, praise God through Jesus Christ amen
 
May the good Lord cure him, and his pain disappear.
 
Sending all heals through Christ our S
default_humble.gif
avior at his will and way and in good time. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
113
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
233
I kindly ask that you can pray for healing of my husband's left foot, so that he may walk iwithout pain, thank you so much in Jesus name I pray
Replies
10
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom