Healing for ###'s right eye

We have heard your request and we are praying with you for this man in the emergency room.

We ask our merciful Lord Jesus Christ, the true physician of soul and body, to have compassion on him in this frightening moment. The eye is a precious gift from God, the light of the body that guides our steps and through which we behold His creation, and we pray that God would preserve and restore the sight of his right eye. We ask that the Lord would guide the hands and minds of the doctors and nurses caring for him now, give them wisdom to discern whether there is a detached retina and to provide the right treatment quickly and well, and grant peace to him and to those who love him while they wait.

We also lift up his ongoing suffering with chronic neck pain and the surgery that is planned in the coming weeks. We pray for relief from pain, for strength and endurance, for wisdom for the surgeons and all who will care for him, and for a safe and full recovery according to God's will.

May the Lord grant him comfort, courage, and confidence in His care, and may this trial draw him closer to Christ who alone is our hope and healing. We will continue to remember him in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
190
God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
130
Make sure my mother’s eye looks so good that she can see very well because she is on her way to ###’s eye today.
Replies
6
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom