Healing For ###'s Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedward

Account Closed
Dear Lord, I ask You to miraculously heal my twin brother's arms. They are in a lot of pain from constant movement on a new demanding job over ### months where he can hardly use them for most ordinary tasks. I ask You to completely release Your divine and infinite healing powers upon him now. And I ask that you allow him to receive your miraculous healing now, and for him to wake up with full use of his arms tomorrow, with no pain in his elbows, forearms, and wrists. You know what he is going through, and I ask you to answer his deepest prayers. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Father God in the name of Jesus, I pray the for miraculous healing of your son, to have full use of his arms and all pain to be removed. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please heal my son ###'s arm so he can enjoy these things that he loves. Drawing and so on. Please ask Jesus to heal him and give him happiness. Maybe even let me hear him laugh. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. ###
Replies
11
Views
279
We have more storms. Please pray and ask God if He could please keep us safe. Our trees and limbs on and if it is His will we can keep power. Also please pray that my son ###'s arm feels better and I can hear him laugh. It's been days since he sounded happy. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
256
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom