Healing For ### Parents

  • Thread starter Thread starter hotchix23
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hotchix23

Guest
Please pray for my Mom and dady who has a Heart Problem, Please pray that both of them survived it and sooner become strong! Thank you so much for those people who created these sites, God is good! Thank you for your prayers :)
 
Dear Lord,

Please place your healing hands on this couple. Help them to get well and grow strong. Please bring comfort to their love one. Let them trust in you,

Amen
 
I pray for healing for ###'s parents. God bless them and be with them through all their trials. God heal them both quickly, making them stronger. I stand in agreement with ### for those who created this site. Thank you God in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord please give this family the strength to overcome all illnesses & live a healthy long life.
 
Lord help me to see the true importance of serving others and let us be happy with what we have today including our health. We pray for a healing heart. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my ### most especially, wherever those lumps on her body came from or whatever it is, I pray that by the mercy of God, she is healed and made whole in the area of Jesus! I will not lose any of my loved ones anymore. She is covered with the precious blood of Jesus! Divine healing in...
Replies
9
Views
224
Jesus please help me. I am so sick and I cannot get better. Please let my husband resolve situation at work with enough tax not being taken out of his check, and please let the legal, medical and financial issues be resolved. Everything is a mess right now. I got him help and he won't call about...
Replies
10
Views
269
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom