Healing For Our Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter mteeple
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mteeple

Guest
For me to feel the Lord's Forgiveness and a Healing of my fiancée ### and I (###) We are expecting a child and have 1 each of our own. So much strife has come between us. We need the Lord's miracle healing.
 
i thank you Jesus for answering my prayers..in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Dear God, I pray for healing of whatever discomfort this brother are going through this time. May he will find strength to do good and do things according to your will. Please guide him in making choices and decisions in their relationship. Please heal and restore their relationship. Touch their hearts oh Lord, it will be forgiving hearts. Praying through Jesus', Amen.

​
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]God Loves You With His Life [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]& Don’t You Ever Forget It….[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
194
Prayers for ###. He's ### and has infection on the bottom of ### paws. Being treated with topical and oral antibiotics. It's been a couple days and he's still seems like he's not feeling well. 🙏🏼 pray for his healing throughout his body and his paws. And no diarrhea and nausea from the...
Replies
10
Views
199
Please pray for our ### year old grand ### as she is sick today. Congested, weak and throwing up. Please pray for God to heal her soon. Please pray that the rest of our family our people that have been close to here lately do not get sick. Pray for God to give us strength, empathy and hope...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom