I pray to you, Lord, to open the eyes of the people to the tricks of Satan who rules this world, the tricks that would have the Lord's people being unhealthy and manipulated by the very leaders whom your people have come to trust as accurate. I ask you, Lord, to build pathways to understanding for those inflicted with respiratory conditions and to help your wisdom and guidance to help this child with the infliction of breath. You bestowed the very breath upon Adam and extended the promise to be our loving father. I ask you, Lord, to show the people of the world the best way to eat and maintain the wonderful bodies you have designed and to see that there are people in the world that seek to capitalize on the misfortune of others. Lord, please help these people to embrace you and put on your armour, standing against the attacks of Satan to make them unwell.

This I pray in the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom, and may the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. 🙏 My mother, ###, and I are new Christian believers living in ###. Sadly, my mother has suffered a stroke, and now her heart is also not functioning well. Her condition is very serious and critical. With all my heart, I believe that...
Replies
6
Views
173
My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
10
Views
90
I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom