Healing For My Circumstances

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MAO

Guest
I am in need of a financial blessing. My husband and I owe a large amount of taxes which need to be paid.

My husband is in need of prayer for a physical healing.

Please pray for God to strengthen my faith, bless me with excellent health and answer my prayer requests. Pray for God to show/or reveal to me what He is trying to teach me from the circumstances I am in today.

Thank you for your prayers. May God embrace all of you with His Peace, Love, Joy and Healing Grace.
 
I totally understand what you are going through! I have those exact same prayers!

Dear God, Please bless ### with the answers to her prayers. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear ###, My prayers are with you and your husband, I know how hard it is to be in debt and to be in pain. I know that in certain times the IRS will reduce tax amount. I Pray that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit will be with you and family and give you and your husband help. Amen
 
Father God, you already know about this situation, you are in control and you know what to do, father your word says faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God, strengthen her faith Lord, help her to hear your word, open her hears and take the veil off her eyes, reveal yourself to this family, I pray for the peace of God to surround them in Christ name ...Amen
 
Lord, please help this family to fix up their financial trouble. Please bless their finance. Please bless ### with a perfect health. Please keep them in strong and joy, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord, please help this family to fix up their financial trouble. Please bless their finance. Please bless her husband with a perfect health. Please keep them in strong and joy, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
###,

Thank you for your geniune sincere prayer for my husband and me. Your prayer and continued prayers will be greatly welcomed and appreciated by me. ###, May God

embrace you with His Love, Peace, Joy and Guidance. I pray and wish all good things in life for you and your family.

Warmest regards and God's Love,

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of prayer for provision, guidance, strength and protection and God's favor overbmy circumstances to get better in my life thank you for praying I really need it
Replies
10
Views
166
I live in my grandmother's house with my aunts and grandfather. There are always fights and arguments. My mother and father come to see me on weekends. Pray for unity in my family and that we all get along. Many of the arguments and problems come from us not being financially stable. Pray that I...
Replies
12
Views
245
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom